Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Resistência PSO é uma fã page Dedicada ao jogo Phantasy Star Online versão Dreamcast, Pc & Emuladores!!! Sega & Sonic Team All trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. SEGA All rights reserved. Visitem nossa Pagina https://resistencia-pso-server.webnode.page/ Comunidade Resistência PSO Desde 21/02/2023

Ragol Server PSO

+30
Lauana
Yokota BR
Hanzo
Hayleen
legit nyck
Julie Anderson
TAILS
Bernie
randolph
HUmar
SHINO
BeBeZiNhA
Zeraph
Erika Oniichan
Nienna Arnatuilë
Spam
Rika
O Espectro de Ragol
Geese Howard
Evam
Rico Tyrell
Resistência PSO
Samanta Uvinha
Matt
Hana (花)
MineClip DC
Ryo PSO 4E
V-KING
Spirity
Kayak
34 participantes
Ir para baixo
Hana (花)
Hana (花)
Serious Member
Serious Member

Ragol Server PSO - Página 3 Empty Re: Ragol Server PSO

Ter Fev 20 2024, 23:18
お使いの PSO サーバーは Jp をサポートしていますか?機能的なミッションと言語?私は来て、いくつかの古い友人を招待して参加することを考えています

Resistência PSO gosta desta mensagem

Matt
Matt
VIP Member's
VIP Member's

Qua Fev 21 2024, 05:25
Not at the moment - the server does support all the PSO languages, but I don't have the other language quests yet. They are planned to be added when I get around to it, but other work to do first!

Resistência PSO, Tina e Hana (花) gostam desta mensagem

Erika Oniichan
Erika Oniichan

Qua Fev 21 2024, 12:22
Matt escreveu:Not at the moment - the server does support all the PSO languages, but I don't have the other language quests yet. They are planned to be added when I get around to it, but other work to do first!
Só faz isso se for possível traduzir as mensagens pelo amor de Deus já é difícil entender o inglês nativo imagina o japonês
Ragol Server PSO - Página 3 200.gif?cid=e7b2cb1ad1jsprnur2tsejd7ed4o1rtkzcr8hm0ktcn66p1v&ep=v1_gifs_trending&rid=200
Evam
Evam
Moderadores
Moderadores

Qua Fev 21 2024, 14:00
Matt escreveu:Do you have a time stamp? I can't really work without a time.

It was practically the same day and time that I made the post (02/20/2024 09:00 pm)
Hana (花)
Hana (花)
Serious Member
Serious Member

Qua Fev 21 2024, 17:28
私はまだここにPSOを持っています、私はあなたたちがそれに取り組んでいる間、デバイスを手に入れてあなたと遊んでいます
Rico Tyrell
Rico Tyrell
Moderadores
Moderadores

Sex Fev 23 2024, 08:11
@Matt deixe a gente saber seria possível você enviar o código Status Server pra gente incorporar aqui no fórum? Conversei com o  @Resistência PSO e ele concordou em criar um widget aqui no fórum para que os outros membros da resistência cliquem e saibam quantos jogadores estão online antes de entrar no Ragol server oque você me diz? Eu acho que iria ficar muito bom e beneficiária seu servidor e nosso fórum e então?

@Matt let us know would it be possible for you to send the Status Server code for us to embed here on the forum? I talked to @"PSO Resistance" and he agreed to create a widget here on the forum for other members of the resistance to click and know how many players are online before joining the Ragol server what do you say? I think it would look really good and benefit your server and our forum and then?

Última edição por Rico Tyrell em Sex Fev 23 2024, 08:13, editado 1 vez(es) (Motivo da edição : English text Addeded)

Matt
Matt
VIP Member's
VIP Member's

Sex Fev 23 2024, 08:34
I need to implement this myself - it was recently added to newserv but I have to go learn how to fetch this information myself using javascript lol, I am pretty bad at web development, but it should be relatively soon I think if I sit down and do it.

Resistência PSO e Rico Tyrell gostam desta mensagem

Resistência PSO
Resistência PSO
Founder
Founder
https://resistencia-pso.forumeiros.com

Sex Fev 23 2024, 11:28
Okay, let me just tell you where I'll leave this widget in the future, it will be semi hidden, just like the translator of our forum, but it will be easy to see for everyone, as many members connected as visitors to the page will be just below that icon in the left corner 
Ragol Server PSO - Página 3 Screen20

Zeraph gosta desta mensagem

Zeraph
Zeraph
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Sex Fev 23 2024, 12:06
Resistência PSO escreveu:Okay, let me just tell you where I'll leave this widget in the future, it will be semi hidden, just like the translator of our forum, but it will be easy to see for everyone, as many members connected as visitors to the page will be just below that icon in the left corner 
How do you plan to install a shortcut on a free forum? Sorry if I'm sounding arrogant it's just a question I had looking at this conversation xP
legit nyck
legit nyck
Elite Member
Elite Member

Sex Fev 23 2024, 12:44
Zeraph escreveu:
Resistência PSO escreveu:Okay, let me just tell you where I'll leave this widget in the future, it will be semi hidden, just like the translator of our forum, but it will be easy to see for everyone, as many members connected as visitors to the page will be just below that icon in the left corner 
How do you plan to install a shortcut on a free forum? Sorry if I'm sounding arrogant it's just a question I had looking at this conversation xP
é muito simples fazer isso funcionar em nosso fórum ( Obs: Irei fazer funcionar no estilo Retrátil ) assim como é com o template da Google e de nosso ChatBox será algo como isso exemplo
Código:
<div id="ragol_status_server"></div><script type="text/javascript">[size=14][/size]
    function statusserverElementInit() {[size=14][/size]
      new status.show.RealTimeElement({pageLanguage: 'pt'}, 'status_server_element');[size=14][/size]
    }[size=14][/size]
    </script><script type="text/javascript" src="//status.server.realtime/ragol_a/element.js?cb=statusServerElementInit"></script>[size=14][/size]

Não duvide de minha capacidade kkkkkkk

Rico Tyrell, Tina e SHINO gostam desta mensagem

Matt
Matt
VIP Member's
VIP Member's

Sex Fev 23 2024, 13:12
The main issue stopping this is that I need to do a full rewrite of my website / webserver so that I can serve information from the internal server API without exposing it to the public, as it's not designed to be publicly exposed. It will probably take a little bit, but it will happen eventually and I'll let you know.

I have never really done web development before, only the basics. xd

legit nyck, Rico Tyrell e SHINO gostam desta mensagem

legit nyck
legit nyck
Elite Member
Elite Member

Sex Fev 23 2024, 13:37
Matt escreveu:The main issue stopping this is that I need to do a full rewrite of my website / webserver so that I can serve information from the internal server API without exposing it to the public, as it's not designed to be publicly exposed. It will probably take a little bit, but it will happen eventually and I'll let you know.

I have never really done web development before, only the basics. xd
Don't be in a hurry, everything in its own time 
Ragol Server PSO - Página 3 200.gif?cid=e7b2cb1a4wz9orqtpzqrk8xfb58t61082v0x8q8mbxnybhbj&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Zeraph
Zeraph
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Sex Fev 23 2024, 15:03
legit nyck escreveu:
Zeraph escreveu:
é muito simples fazer isso funcionar em nosso fórum ( Obs: Irei fazer funcionar no estilo Retrátil ) assim como é com o template da Google e de nosso ChatBox será algo como isso exemplo
Código:
<div id="ragol_status_server"></div><script type="text/javascript">[size=14][/size]
    function statusserverElementInit() {[size=14][/size]
      new status.show.RealTimeElement({pageLanguage: 'pt'}, 'status_server_element');[size=14][/size]
    }[size=14][/size]
    </script><script type="text/javascript" src="//status.server.realtime/ragol_a/element.js?cb=statusServerElementInit"></script>[size=14][/size]

Não duvide de minha capacidade kkkkkkk
Sorry I wasn't doubting your capabilities it was just a silly question

Rico Tyrell gosta desta mensagem

Rico Tyrell
Rico Tyrell
Moderadores
Moderadores

Sex Fev 23 2024, 15:25
Fique a vontade para fazer suas perguntas @Zeraph você faz parte da resistência e não há nada melhor que um debate e alguns esclarecimentos, não precisa se desculpar por nada
Rico Tyrell
Rico Tyrell
Moderadores
Moderadores

Sex Fev 23 2024, 15:27
@Matt Ask me a question, please, is the event that is currently active, valentine's day, the first active event on your server since the server opened?

Resistência PSO
Resistência PSO
Founder
Founder

Sex Fev 23 2024, 20:04
Rico Tyrell escreveu: @Matt  Ask me a question, please, is the event that is currently active, valentine's day, the first active event on your server since the server opened?
Esperando a resposta  @Matt por favor nos informe quantos dias ainda restam para que o evento Dia Dos Namorados esteja ativo
Ragol Server PSO - Página 3 200.gif?cid=e7b2cb1a527nxcx1n3opjmoniii8io8naormwdwsk1oev24v&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200
Matt
Matt
VIP Member's
VIP Member's

Sex Fev 23 2024, 22:11
The Valentine's Event is over now (since I run it from 7th to 21st), although the quest is still up because I'm lazy about this and don't really care.

There have actually been other events since the server opened - this server actually opened in something like August 2023, so it's been through Halloween and Christmas at least.

Rico Tyrell gosta desta mensagem

Rico Tyrell
Rico Tyrell
Moderadores
Moderadores

Sex Fev 23 2024, 22:24
Matt escreveu:The Valentine's Event is over now (since I run it from 7th to 21st), although the quest is still up because I'm lazy about this and don't really care.

There have actually been other events since the server opened - this server actually opened in something like August 2023, so it's been through Halloween and Christmas at least.
Thanks for replying
Me and other members of the team were... in fact I was preparing a tribute to your server, in conversation with Evan and with the Resistance we agreed that I would talk to you to allow us to make this tribute, we would go by a banner that I made simple but delicate and we would also be putting some background music throughout the forum for a few days until the event was over,
And why this tribute, because for many years we have been waiting for a server like yours where there are Quests, good innovations and a cool administrator like you, but now that the event is over, it no longer makes sense to install the things I was thinking
Evam
Evam
Moderadores
Moderadores

Sex Fev 23 2024, 22:59
@Matt new disconnection now 02/23/2024 at 22:58h
Ragol Server PSO - Página 3 Discon10
Matt
Matt
VIP Member's
VIP Member's

Sáb Fev 24 2024, 05:34
I had a look at your disconnection and this is something on your end - your client just stops sending packets to the server. The client doesn't send a disconnect, but nor does the server for anything invalid... I'm not 100% sure what to suggest here.

For example for this disconnection you actually disconnect at 01:55 server time:

I 60163 2024-02-24 01:55:14 - [C-2C3] Idle timeout expired
I 60163 2024-02-24 01:55:14 - [Server] Client disconnected: C-2C3 on fd 52

And "Idle timeout expired" means that your PC client has not sent anything to the server for a while, so the server believes you are not there.
legit nyck
legit nyck
Elite Member
Elite Member

Sáb Fev 24 2024, 10:31
I need a link to post here on the forum, a direct link to the Ragol server, not the current one where there are shortcuts that lead to other servers, so that the members of this community can go directly to the Ragol server preferably already configured with the ip address and enable server yes as recommended for the server access settings
Spam
Spam
Team OO
Team OO

Sáb Fev 24 2024, 11:21
legit nyck escreveu:I need a link to post here on the forum, a direct link to the Ragol server, not the current one where there are shortcuts that lead to other servers, so that the members of this community can go directly to the Ragol server preferably already configured with the ip address and enable server yes as recommended for the server access settings

Uhmmm... Você está falando do arquivo emu.cfg?
Se sim, não sei se é adequado. Porque vai conter diversas outras configurações do Flycast.

legit nyck gosta desta mensagem

legit nyck
legit nyck
Elite Member
Elite Member

Sáb Fev 24 2024, 11:45
Isso mesmo  @Spam mas entendi oque você quiz dizer então tudo que nos resta é esperar o  @Matt criar um link direto ao Ragol sem meia volta sem Sylverant sem Schthack aliás apenas pra deixar registrado aqui detesto aquele Lee detesto tudo que vem daquela gente podre do Schtserv por isso pretendo excluir e vou excluir a recomendação schthack aliás nem sei porquê fiz aquilo...
Spam
Spam
Team OO
Team OO

Ragol Server PSO - Página 3 Empty ( Alerta ) Sobre itens hackeados no servidor Ragol?

Sáb Fev 24 2024, 15:20
Levando em consideração que o servidor Ragol quer desenvolver uma cultura de jogo legítimo, conforme o que é legítimo do servidor.

Venho lembrar aos jogadores aquilo que o  Matt, administrador do Servidor Ragol, já orientou:

De preferência joguem legitimamente no Ragol.

Como deve ser.

Ragol Server PSO - Página 3 200.gif?cid=e7b2cb1aw46w07zvrlnz00i0fhm496ipc6t39a0pczfbxchz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Mas se forem jogar com personagens ou itens hackeados, devem jogar em salas fechadas com senha.

E o que não é legítimo para o servidor?

- Jogar PSO Ives EP.

- Jogar com Cheats Code Breaker que alteram o personagem, o comportamento do jogo ou os itens.

- Jogar com trainers e mods que alteram o personagem, o comportamento do jogo ou os itens.

- Jogar com itens alterados provindos de outros jogadores ou servidores.

A ponto mais importante aqui é: se você não vai jogar legitimamente, você deve jogar em time fechado com senha.

E tenho dito.

Ragol Server PSO - Página 3 200.gif?cid=e7b2cb1azgcay4pd97oohuez6n53pvw79ys8ieh72a0crp5m&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Spam
Spam
Team OO
Team OO

Sáb Fev 24 2024, 15:21
@Matt você concorda com a orientação acima? Tem algo a acrescentar ou alterar?

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo
Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos